If you’re looking to:
- Take Part in Exciting Projects: With clients around the globe primarily in the telecommunication sector, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Work in a Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laid-back environment.
- Have Work-Life Balance: It’s a priority at Inceptum. That’s why we offer flexible opportunities and options (work from home, work in the office at different locations, flexible working hours, etc.).
- Grow Professionally: We offer certification and technical/soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
And you want to:
- Be part of an innovative development team working on the UMBOSS product line – an OSS system for telecom operators, enterprises and data centers
- Work collaboratively with multi-disciplinary teams of product managers, software architects, UX designers, QA engineers, and other developers on project-level issues
- Extend the existing GUI with new functionality
- Work with interaction design patterns and specifications
- Build standard components that can be leveraged throughout the organization
- Seek and give technical assistance across project boundaries
- Be responsible for scheduling your own time (no one hovering over your back!) and for quality completion of multiple tasks within a varying environment of changing constraints
Plus you have:
- Experience with Angular framework
- Expert knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience in Agile development projects
- Strong technical and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to assume ownership and drive issues to completion
- Created solid front-end code from a detailed specification
- A proven track record of creating modern GUI interfaces using the latest technologies
- Full software development lifecycle (SDLC) knowledge, are responsible, able to report and deliver on time, embrace best UI practices, and communicate clearly and effectively with peers and stakeholders
- Hands-on experience of analyzing existing code, writing new code, testing, and debugging