If you’re looking to:
- Take Part in Exciting Projects: With clients around the globe primarily in the telecommunication sector, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Work in a Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laid-back environment.
- Have Work-Life Balance: It’s a priority at Inceptum. That’s why we offer flexible opportunities and options (work from home, work in the office at different locations, flexible working hours, etc.).
- Grow Professionally: We offer certification and technical/soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
And you want to:
- Be part of an essential team working on delivering and supporting the development of the UMBOSS product line – an OSS system for telecom operators, enterprises and data centers around the globe
- Set up and maintain CI/CD pipelines for new and existing projects
- Package and containerize software modules developed by our development team
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure smooth operations in project delivery
Plus you have:
- At least three years of experience in similar job roles
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills
- Experience with DevOps tools (Gitlab, Nexus, Jenkins) and setting up pipelines
- Experience with Ansible automation tool
- Solid knowledge of Linux OS (mandatory)
- Understanding of micro-service architecture and REST concepts
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker, and/or cloud deployment technologies is a plus