If you’re looking to:
- Take Part in Exciting Projects: With clients around the globe primarily in the telecommunication sector, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Work in a Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laid-back environment.
- Have Work-Life Balance: It’s a priority at Inceptum. That’s why we offer flexible opportunities and options (work from home, work in the office at different locations, flexible working hours, etc.).
- Grow Professionally: We offer certification and technical/soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
And you want to:
- Be part of our IT team
- Work with new technologies and methodologies
- Work with a skilled team of professionals
Plus you have:
- IT engineering degree (FER, FERIT, FOI or related) or 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience with Linux system administration (primarily RHEL-based distributions)
- Experience with relational databases (PostgreSQL)
- Knowledge of bash/shell and Python scripting languages
P.S. It’d be amazing, but not necessary if you have:
- Experience with container technologies
- Knowledge of K8s is a huge plus
- Relevant professional certifications