If you’re looking to:
- Take Part in Exciting Projects: With clients around the globe primarily in the telecommunication sector, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Work in a Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laid-back environment.
- Have Work-Life Balance: It’s a priority at Inceptum. That’s why we offer flexible opportunities and options (work from home, work in the office at different locations, flexible working hours, etc.).
- Grow Professionally: We offer certification and technical/soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
And you want to:
- Be part of an innovative development team working on the UMBOSS product line – an OSS system for telecom operators, enterprises and data centers
- Creating the technical detail concept for implementation and relevant implementation models
- Implementing required functionality defined by the customer and/or product manager
- Communicating with the rest of the development and product/project management team.
Plus you have:
- At least three years of experience with software development or system integration
- Strong programming skills with a focus on stable and maintainable code
- Experience in Java development (Java 8+, Spring Core, Spring Security, Spring Boot, Hibernate (JPA), Maven)
- Experience in working with GIT and other CI/CD development environments
- Experience with unit and integration testing
- Experience with relational databases (PostgreSQL, MS SQL, etc.)