If you’re looking to:
- Take Part in Exciting Projects: With clients around the globe primarily in the telecommunication sector, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Work in a Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laid-back environment.
- Have Work-Life Balance: It’s a priority at Inceptum. That’s why we offer flexible opportunities and options (work from home, work in the office at different locations, flexible working hours, etc.).
- Grow Professionally: We offer certification and technical/soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
And you want to:
- Be part of an essential team working on delivering the UMBOSS product line – an OSS system for telecom operators, enterprises and data centers
- Plan, configure, install and integrate UMBOSS with other platforms for Inceptum’s end clients
- Ensure such solutions and services are on time and in line with the project scope
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure smooth operations
- Work collaboratively with other team members, participate in meetings, and provide status updates as needed
Plus you have:
- University degree – preferably in Computer Science, Informatics, Network Science, or similar
- Experience within an OSS/NMS domain
- Programming experience (Python, Perl, shell scripts, etc.)
- Experience with Linux operating system (RedHat, Centos, etc.)
- Understanding of network protocols (SNMP, ICMP, BGP, OSPF, etc.)
- Know-how and experience with databases (PostgreSQL, MSSQL, Oracle, etc.)