If you’re looking to:
- Take Part in Exciting Projects: With clients around the globe primarily in the telecommunication sector, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Work in a Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laid-back environment.
- Have Work-Life Balance: It’s a priority at Inceptum. That’s why we offer flexible opportunities and options (work from home, work in the office at different locations, flexible working hours, etc.).
- Grow Professionally: We offer certification and technical/soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
And you want to:
- Be part of our exciting Service Delivery Department to provide, maintain and improve the delivery process of our flagship product UMBOSS – an OSS system for telecom operators, enterprises, and hybrid data centers
- Work closely with other departments and roles, including software development team, DevOps team, presales team, and management
- Be our go-to person for providing guidance, documentation, and metrics related to the practices involved in managing and implementing projects
- Hold and attend project meetings, monitor progress, and follow up on action points
- Keep project finances up-to-date and analyze financial data
- Oversee all project work-off plans and facilitate regular meetings to review them with stakeholders
Plus you have:
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a PM or similar role working in a telecom operator
- Experience in creating and delivering executive-level summary reports and presentations
- Experience in performing ad-hoc analysis of data and make recommendations based on it
- Adaptability / flexibility to changing demands with the ability to prioritize and multi-task effectively
- Fluent (written and spoken) English language skills
- Ability and willingness to take initiative towards achieving goals
- Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience providing the knowledge/skills/abilities listed above
P.S. It’d be amazing, but not necessary if you have:
- Project Management (PM) formal education