If you’re looking to:
- Take Part in Exciting Projects: With clients around the globe primarily in the telecommunication sector, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Work in a Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laid-back environment.
- Have Work-Life Balance: It’s a priority at Inceptum. That’s why we offer flexible opportunities and options (work from home, work in the office at different locations, flexible working hours, etc.).
- Grow Professionally: We offer certification and technical/soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
And you want to:
- Be part of the team responsible for the development of a system for collecting and processing millions of events and performance data coming from a telecom network
- Work on essential backend processes that do not have a user interface, or in other words, the behind-the-scenes part of our flagship software UMBOSS
- Develop different functions within performance and fault management modules, while maintaining existing versions of applications and components
- Participate in database design, implementation, diagnosing, and debugging
- Collaborate with other departments in project activities
- Write documentation and operating manuals
Plus you have:
- University degree related to computer science or software development
- 3-5 years of systems development experience
- Extensive knowledge of Linux OS
- Advanced knowledge of Python
- Experience with RDBMS (PostgreSQL)
- Understanding of micro-service architecture and REST concepts
- An understanding of database systems (relational, time series, in-memory), as well as system availability and resilience
- Strong problem-solving skills, accuracy, and attention to detail