360° view of your entire monitored infrastructure
The UMBOSS Portal Module is a true implementation of an umbrella concept. It consolidates data available in UMBOSS modules and other OSS/BSS systems. The customizable GUI displays all cross-correlated data.
With cross-domain smart search capability it provides a 360° view over network, data center, IT, customers, services, CRM, billing, inventory and other organizational data.
Its data model encompasses technical and non-technical parameters and is mapped to master data sources through its Integration Point Adapters (IPAs).
- Cross-domain search and filtering
- Visualization of data from external OSS/BSS systems
- FM, PM and inventory on one screen
- Access to all reports
- Toolset for troubleshooting
- Security/user rights management
- 360° view over all available data
- Customizable dashboards
- Network topology view
- Network heatmaps
- TeleScope: UMBOSS’s freehand interactive topology
- Data export and import
How your NOC/SOC benefits
- NOC/SOC engineers have access to all the data needed to fix the issue quickly and correctly
- NOC/SOC is presented with federated data needed for its operations
- Enriched alarms enable immediate reaction to specific network issues allowing for call deflection in the provider’s call center
- Information can be provided to third party systems, like ticketing and customer-facing self-care portals
- End-customer gets proper and timely feedback